We write about different subjects. As a photographer, I am mainly drawn to landscapes and animals, so expect a lot of posts in the category of Nature. You can also find us in picturesque Towns and Villages. Moreover, Horror writer Vanessa Morgan participates with us in an urbex project called Creepy Travels. She also suggested to include movie locations, which you can find back in the category of Art because we also like to visit museums. History is another of our passions and since we are both foodies, you can also check out our category of Gastronomy!
- Creepy Travels
- Movie Locations
- Special Events
- Towns and Villages
Some of Our All-Time Favourite Travel Experiences
- Cow hugging in the north of Belgium.
- Enjoying a beer spa in the Czech Republic.
- Tasting wine in Luxembourg.
- Celebrating Sankt Hans Aften in the north of Denmark.
- Admiring the Hanging Gardens of Thuin.
- Food, Glorious Food in Latvia.
- Exploring the movie locations of Valkyrie.
- In the footsteps of Vlad Tepes.
- Walking on the Odessa Stairs.
- Terezin – The town that became a concentration camp.
I will feature these experiences – and many others! – as soon as possible on the website.